Camp Grizzly

6th grade Camp Grizzly Experience
September 13-15, 2017
$15 camper fee
$10 t-shirts
You can turn in and fill out paperwork at Back-to-School Registration, August 17.  
If you take medications regularly, you need to have your doctor fill out paperwork so meds can be administered at camp.  Please use the Medication Authorization form on the right and get this done before school starts!  It is a bit of a process and requires a doctor's signature, all forms are due by Friday, September 8.