Welcome to Math 101/130! This page has several resources to help you when you are not in class. This class is eligible for 5 quarter credits through Central Washington University. You must register for the class at the beginning of the semester and there is a fee you will need to pay in order to earn the credits. Below I have included a link to my Syllabus. This contains more detailed information pertaining to classroom procedures, rules, and homework information. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
For the first day of school assignment, give Ms. Zander this phrase, "The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph".
The course syllabus link is on the bottom of the page.
- I assign homework every day of the week--sometimes even Fridays!
- I randomly select assignments to grade and correct. Assignments will be worth 15 points.
- I provide tutoring before or after school if you are not understanding the material.
Important Homework Links:
- Remind 101 : Sign-up information for text reminders on homework, quizzes, and tests. Text 81010 with the message "@mszmath101".
- There is a weekly quiz, every Friday!
- You are allowed one retake per quiz. Must be done before the chapter test!
- I keep the highest grade in the grade book.
- Every unit will have a test that is worth 30% of your grade.
- There are no retakes on tests.
- There will be a cumulative semester final worth 20% of your grade.
- You have the opportunity to raise unit test grades with your semester final.